We incentivize our students to be connected with the professional world from the beginning of their studies. During their Master studies, they follow an apprenticeship training, generally in major French bank and insurance companies.
- Summer internship in a company is mandatory in the first and the second year of the program.
- Summer internship in a university or an organization’s research unit in the third year of the program.
- A 4-6 month internship is mandatory in the first year of the Master program for students who did not follow the block-release training curriculum.
- Students in the first year of the master can choose between the block-release training curriculum or the standard curriculum that allows them to deepen their theoritical knowledge.
- In the second year of the Master program, all students follow the block-release training curriculum.
To post your internship offer